Hi, I’m Dylan.
My interest in computers started when I was six years old, waking up for Christmas, ripping open a brand new Nintendo 64 gaming console, slamming in the Super Mario 64 cartridge, and seeing the red hat plumber in all his 3D glory. I knew that I wanted to do whatever made this game possible. Ever since then, I have been learning everything I can about software development.
Fast-forward to today, I am a Senior Software Engineer at Rover.com.
- Senior Software Engineer @ Rover.com
- Engineering Manager II @ Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- Web developer @ Sony PlayStation
- Student web developer @ Eastern Washington University
Talks I've Given
- Developing Software at SEL (Presentation for EWU students 2022)
- Blazing Fast: An introduction to cache efficient code (Internal Presentation 2022)
- NPM, Dependencies, and JS Modules (Internal Presentation 2021)
- Making React Fast (Internal Presentation 2019)
- Functional Programming Light (Boise Code Camp 2019)